Due to the ongoing pandemic, there will be ongoing protocols to keep our children and families healthy.
- High quality masks (3-ply medical, KN95 or N95) are required in the church building for anyone 3 or older. Cloth masks are not allowed. I will provide child sized high quality masks if needed.
- As part of our registration form parents have the opportunity to decide if they are ok with their children eating in the large group (masks off to eat) or if they want their children to eat in a family group away from the others.
- When snack time resumes in December, everything will be single serve.
- To improve air circulation a fan will be running in George Bray Hall. HEPA Air filters will be placed in the nursery, the classroom near the elevator (old nursery), and the main area of George Bray Hall.
- We will be limiting the number of adults waiting in line for the bathroom to 2.